(Pack of 50) 3-PLY Disposable Mask
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The Self-Gard 3-PLY mask is a 3-layered disposable face mask with an internal nose clip, made in India with international standards. It is designed to filter out bacteria & viruses that may cause the spread of infection, dust, pollen, and smoke particles and promote healthy breathing.
The mask comes with a 3-layer construction of a high barrier Melt Blown Inner Filter (30 GSM) and soft, skin-friendly Spun Bond Outer Layers (25 GSM each). The 3 layers ensure easy breathability & maximum comfort even when worn for extended hours.
The mask is CE Approved & FDA Approved.
- Made in India with International Machinery
- Particle Filtration Efficiency > 95%
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency > 99%
- Triple-layer construction for maximum safety
- Inner and outer layer made of spun-bonded material of 25 GSM
- Filter layer made from Melt Blown material of 30 GSM
- Unisex mask – can be used by men & women
- Disposable & for one-time use to maintain hygiene
- Made from Breathable material
- Soft ear loops help keep the mask in place without causing rashes
- Lightweight & biodegradable
- Offers powerful protection against bacteria, viruses, dust, pollen and smoke particles
- Promotes breathing cleaner air while preventing bacterial contact
- 3 layers make filtration more reliable
- Comfortable to wear for long hours
- Safe on skin
How to put on a 3 Ply Face Mask?
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
Check if there are any defects in the face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
Identify which side of the mask is the top and position it accordingly on your face.
Hold the mask by the ear loops and place a loop around each ear.
Pull the bottom of the 3 layer mask over your mouth and chin and ensure that the mask fits properly.
Don’t touch the mask once in position
How to remove a 3 Ply Face Mask?
Before you take off the 3 layer mask, wash your hands well or use hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching the front of the mask, as it could be contaminated.
Only touch the ear loops. Unhook both ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
After removing, throw the mask in the dustbin and wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
|Dimensions||4 × 7.5 × 4 cm|
|Pack Size|| |
Pack of 25
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.